Wednesday, March 27, 2019

FACE BOOK

I have gone off Face Book. I shall probably have withdraws of some sort, but oh well.

I am not a racist or a white supremacist and neither do I support any of those organizations, but Face Book has declared that it will block any posts by those organizations. I have always used Face Book as a social platform to interact with my family and friends. However I feel that Face Book is venturing into politics by making this deceleration. I do not feel it is Face Books place to dictate morality. That is for the churches, and your parents. If Facebook has the ability to see everything that we do  on that platform and is now actively blocking free speech. I simply can not support or belong to a site like that. It also makes me weary that they can see everything that everyone is doing.  I do belong to Instagram which is owned by Face Book, but for some reason that seems less obtrusive. I will continue to blog as I have to have some kind of outlet for my ideas. I am also on Face Book Messenger which evidently is free of the page. If you are interested you may follow me at

Instagram Chris's Instagram
Blogger Chris's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers

Cheers